Thursday, November 27, 2008

Welcome

Hi there.. in an effort to keep more in contact with everyone, stop Mum from hassling me for not calling/e-mailing/texting....and to find out what all the young folk are talking about with this new fan-dangled blogging stuff, I have started a blog. Hopefully to keep you informed. Please feel free to leave your comments, give me feedback on the look of the page and let me know what you think. I will still continue to e-mail you...but in circumstances of extreme laziness, may just blogg. Please keep checking my blog, I plan to add to it often. It is very basic at the moment, but as I get better at this I hope to make it more fancy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndal... the blog looks good so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm i can be a pest in more than one box on this site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great idea this blog, your site looks very professional. How long did you make Mark clean the apartment before taking those photos? Dieter and i have justd returned from a long weekend in Glasgow to watch a Cliff Richard concert. Yes, he IS still alive!!

    ReplyDelete